Root Canal Therapy
Root canal treatment (or endodontic treatment) is a dental procedure that replaces a tooth’s damaged or infected tissue (pulp) with a filling.
The pulp consists of nerve fibres, blood vessels, tissue fibres and cells located in the hollow space in the central part of the tooth and root. The tooth is filled with an antibacterial filling, and the tooth is “capped” with a crown for protection.The pulp inflammation is the main reason for toothache, infection and swelling.
Root Canal Treatment: A Comprehensive Guide
Suffering gingivitis or dental-abscess? No more. Our Smile dental team is here to battle against bacterial infection, fracture, damaged root-pulp, disfigured tissues, spoil fillings, infected gums, and cavities through Root Canal Treatment in Penrith! Relatively quick, durable solution, inexpensive surgery! It’s a little painful, though the gentle touch and care of our amiable crew make it endurable. Recovering the outer surface enamel as well as the inner surface dentin! Keeping in mind the genetic conditions, teeth structure and traumatic injuries during authentic surgical methods!
Are you the Ideal candidate? Find Out!
Get immediate help if you face the following:
- Teeth prognosis
- Serious pain
- Swell tissues
- Hot cold sensitivity
- Gums inflammation
- Pus accumulation
- Receding Gums
Curious, How Do We Treat?
- Checking the inflammation before undertaking Root Canal Treatment Penrith!
- Treating all primary causes of pain and loss!
- Handling all visible and nonvisible reasons!
- Cleaning off pus, pulp, undergoing subsequent cleaning!
- Employing microsurgical procedure to eradicate infected gums and teeth!
- Erasing all diseased pulp and nerve from the teeth crown through pulpotomy!
7 Taking out all nerve and pulp from the teeth root via pulpectomy!
Eliminating the tenderness of gums, bleeding, inflammation, and swelling, finally bringing you the comfort you wish for. Proposing amazing diet plans, expert consultation, anti-inflammatory medications, and anti-pain pills making the healing process quick and soothing after Root Canal Treatment Penrith! Encouraging you to eat soft healthy food! Correcting your sleeping position to avoid any further harm to the freshly operated areas! Taking full care of you. Offering you full-time help, full medical care, and full dental care! Ensuring genuine care, though genial staff, in a congenial surrounding! Making faster healing, rapid pain relieving, and all numbness to go away quickly!
Does the Treatment Lead to Scarring?
Afraid of getting scars? No need to worry. You may get the scars around the inner lining, due to instruments marks of Root Canal Treatment Penrith. However, the scars lay only the inside of your mouth, not visible at all at the outer surface on your facial surface which rarely catches any attention. Hence, you don’t need to stress that out.
We Else Do We Offer?
- Crowns and Bridges – Looking for lots of designs? Variety of materials, traditional brides consist of quality false-tooth!
- Gap-Free Dental – Not happy with the gaps? Thinking it makes you look ugly? No worries; get it fixed new. Smother food-chewing ability, healthier and happier life.
- Cosmetic Braces – Want to customize it for you? Get it now!
- General Dentistry – Advanced check-up, quality implants comprehensive dental care and Root Canal Treatment Penrith!
Is “Smile Dental Team” Your Best Choice?
- 24/7 service!
- In-clinic care
- Open helpline!
- 5 years guarantee!
- Free 3 hrs parking!
- World-class tools!
- On-spot check up!
- Award-winning crew!
- Hygienic environment
- Same-day check-ups!
- Instant case-handling!
- Modern digital solutions!
- Pocket-friendly charges!
- Emergency case-handling!
- Out-of-hours appointments!
- Day-in or Day-out dental care!
- Australian labs approved brands!
- Professional yet cordial dentists!
- On-spot Health-funds (HICAPS)!
- Cost-Free orthodontic consultation!
- Safe Root Canal Treatment Penrith!
10 great reasons to visit Smile Dental Team Penrith
Ask us a question
Visit our dental clinic at...
Shop 126, Level 1
585 High Street, Penrith NSW 2740
Call: 02 4721 1211